• 5 to 10 years experience with origin and cause fire investigations.
• CFEI and/or CFI certified prefered
• An in-depth understanding of fire behavior and a working knowledge of building construction.
• Knowledge of building features and any impact on the development and spread of fire.
• In-depth knowledge of the types of fuel, the ease of ignition of each fuel and the impact of each fuel on the development of the fire.
• Capable of collecting, securing, packaging and transporting physical evidence (accidental and incendiary fires) in a proper manner.
• Capable of documenting a fire scene through the use of both still and video photography.
• Possess advanced communication skills in order to relate significant information to the appropriate parties involved in the claim.
• Capable of independently developing an opinion as to the origin and cause of the fire and relating the opinion in a clear and concise manner in depositions and trials.
•Currently licensed as a Private Investigator within the state of Utah..
• Dependable vehicle, cellular telephone and laptop computer.
• Ability to work independently, travel and communicate effectively is essential.
G4S provides paid orientation at our corporate headquarters in Raleigh, NC.
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements for this position should forward their resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
or fax to 866-289-5651. For more information on G4S, please visit our website at www.cni.g4s.com. No phone calls please.
G4S Compliance & Investigations is an EEO employer fully committed to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified individuals without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining an inclusive work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where employees are treated with respect and dignity.