Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Open Therapist//Psychologist positions available in Indiana in the following cities: Terre Haute, Rockville, Linton, Sullivan, Greencastle, Plainfield, Indianapolis, Clinton and Spencer Indiana
Provide a wide range of clinical services to clients within limits of training and credentialing under supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Perform the above listed duties with or without reasonable accommodations
- Conduct initial evaluation and client intake interviews; assess client’s presenting problems and formulate diagnosis.
- Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, client treatment plans.
- Carry out case management services related to clients’ treatment.
- Maintain an active caseload, providing individual, group, family, marital, child, and adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials; assure procurement of additional services as needed.
- Provide crisis management for clients, including on-call, and school consults; make recommendations for interventions as appropriate.
- Follow Center procedures regarding the provision of client care and documentation
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, grant requirements etc.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of child development and utilize age-appropriate and developmentally appropriate activities in treatment.
- Participate in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise, and meet requirements for professional staff membership
- Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor to exchange pertinent information and receive supervision.
- Serve as a resource person to Center and community in area(s) of expertise, including presenting classes, speaking engagements and agency consultation.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Ability to demonstrate competent use of Profiler
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Completion of required CANS and/or ANSA training and ongoing certification
- Timely completion of HAP paperwork and reassessments within specified deadlines
- Monitor caseload to assure compliance for third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing prior requests and pre-certification.
- Master’s degree in mental health field required.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in community-based mental health care.
- Demonstrate competence in assessment and treatment of chemically dependent clients, including obtaining and interpreting information in terms of the dependence.
- Knowledge of the natural history of dependence and the relevant biological and sociocultural factors.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate competence in assessment of and treatment planning for children, adolescents and families.
- Understanding and knowledge of the range of treatment needed and appropriate utilization of available treatment resources.
- Willingness to use personal transportation in work capacity.
Licensed in State of Indiana preferred.
Maintain current Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) certification
Maintain current CPR/First Aid certification
- Valid driver’s license in accordance with motor vehicle policy.
Please apply on line at www.Hamiltoncenter.org
Hamilton Center, Inc. is a regional behavioral health system in Central and West Central Indiana. The corporate offices are located in Terre Haute. Hamilton Center is building hope and changing lives for thousands of adults, children, couples and families. The offices are designed to be convenient, private and confidential, reducing the barriers sometimes associated with seeking psychological health treatment. Hamilton Center employs over 650 staff statewide, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, therapists, counselors, case managers, etc.
Services are provided to children, adolescents and adults, with specialized programs for pregnant women, infants, and people with drug and alcohol problems. Counseling services are provided for people who may be struggling with stress, life changes, or relationship issues as well as more serious problems such as depression, anxiety disorders, serious mental illnesses.
Hamilton Center, Inc. is also the only community mental health center in the state to operate a rehabilitation division known as Spectrum Services. This division provides services to adults living in Terre Haute with developmental/intellectual disabilities and social limitations with the ultimate goal of maximizing independent living and full community inclusion.
Please respect that we do not accept solicitations from staffing firms or employment agencies.