Senior Environmental Scientist
Senior Environmental Scientist
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) is dedicated to providing scientific and engineering solutions to environmental challenges. CRA has become a highly successful multi-disciplinary firm with over 90 offices located worldwide and more than 2,900 employees; we offer expertise, a proactive approach to project management and a wide array of services across the environmental spectrum.
If you’re driven, fast track your future here.
Integrity, accountability, technical excellence and a commitment to superior client service are all part of our renowned world wide reputation. Put your skills and imagination to work with an innovative organization that will provide you with exciting challenges and exceptional rewards.
Due to continuing growth we are seeking a Senior Environmental Scientist for our Golden, CO office.
- Manage facility air permit compliance
- Prepare and submit agency required reports and documents
- Prepare and submit construction permit applications
- Vendor negotiations on client behalf
- Mentor and supervise Junior Environmental Scientists and Engineers
- Up to 50% of time spent travelling for business development
- Market existing and new clients for future business opportunities
- Interface with clients, vendors and other CRA offices
- 10+ years experience in the field of Environmental Sciences
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or Environmental Science, M.S. Preferred
- Strong experience in air permitting
- Strong experience with Title V compliance programs for industrial oil and gas operations
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal regulations
- Familiarity with Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Montana, North Dakota geography and State regulations
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
To learn more about why CRA is the perfect place to bring your career check out our website: www.craworld.com
No phone calls please and no third party firms.
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ABOUT CONESTOGA-ROVERS & ASSOCIATES
Welcome to CRAworld, the website home of the CRA Family of Companies. We invite you to fully explore the features and content of our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line.
The CRA Family of Companies includes Conestoga-Rovers & Associates and several other entities working together seamlessly on projects around the world. The CRA Family consists of 3,000 people working in over 90 offices in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Read more about the members of the CRA Family.