American Resource Staffing is currently seeking Quality Control Candidates for their client in Chelsea, MA. Must have previous experience in a food manufacturing environment. Multiple shifts available. Must be available for OT and weekends. Pay is DOE.
Mon-Fri 2pm- finish
- Ability to read and write in English
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred.
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems is helpful.
- Ability to operate electronic / computer equipment. Background and experience in this area is preferred.
- Able to work (stand) for extended periods of time in cold (33°F to 40°F), wet environment. Wash water is chlorinated (non-hazardous).
- Able to work overtime when needed
Requirements: Candidates must be capable of understanding the various aspects of the production process. QA techs are directly responsible for ensuring the integrity and quality of the products being produced. Each QA Tech is expected to be observant, responsible, and committed to ensuring the integrity of the production process. QA techs are expected to effectively communicate any issues with products or personnel with the appropriate supervisor. Changing circumstances and product conditions will require continuous monitoring of the production process.
- Visually recognize different products and product blends.
- Visually recognize product quality issues.
- Conduct routine monitoring and documentation of the Critical Control Points (CCP):
- CCP- 1 Monitor Wash systems to ensure critical limits are always achieved. Troubleshoot and diagnose issues to prevent potential problems.
- CCP-2 Monitor and ensure that Metal Detectors are operating at 100% efficiency.
- Conduct routine tests and checks on finished products to ensure that all products meet specified standards (i.e. product labels / packaging, product weights, product temperature, product condition / quality, etc.)
- Monitor and ensure that all personnel comply with Safety Protocols, GMP rules and Food Safety requirements.
1+ years of experience in a food manufacturing environment
American Resource Staffing (ARS) offers a broad range of services to employers including staffing, flexible staffing, risk management, OSHA training, and employer benefits management. ARS also offers job placement, resume-building services, flexible employment and permanent employment solutions to thousands of jobseekers in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. ARS is a leader in developing cutting edge staffing strategies and solutions – click on the topic below that you'd like to learn more about.