Basic Qualifications of the Lead BA/QA Analyst:
Desired Experience of the Lead BA/QA Analyst:
- At least 5 years of experience mentoring and leading small teams of 3-5 resources on BA and/or QA projects and initiatives
- At least 5 years of experience writing test outlines, test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
- 7+ years of experience gathering and documenting requirements.
- 7+ years of experience as a business analyst in a high-volume, web-enabled environment with customer-facing websites.
- 7+ years of experience working directly with project stakeholders to identify core business requirements. Including experience applying critical thinking skills to reconcile incomplete and/or conflicting requirements. Also the ability to distinguish between must-have vs. nice-to-have requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Prior experience with Service-Now or other online requirements management systems.
- Prior experience owning and driving internal initiatives related to knowledge and document management.
- Prior experience working with senior and executive management.
The Lead BA/QA Analyst role is with one of our clients in Concord, NC. Role will be about 80% B/A and 20% QA. They are open to contract-to-hire or direct hire. Target salary range is open as client would like to see all resumes, but a ballpark is $90,000 - 100,000 plus bonus. Some relocation assistance is available for the right candidate. No sponsorship or C2C arrangements available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word version of your resume to Rachel Rose at rrosel AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBRR-4168 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.