LEGAL SECRETARY JOB DESCRIPTION
Established law firm in Charleston, SC is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to support a Managing Partner. Qualified candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of legal support experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to work independently and to multitask
- Professional demeanor
- Previous experience with Microsoft Excel is required
Apply now for immediate consideration! Competitive salary and benefits offered!
LEGAL SECRETARY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years prior experience required
- Bachelors Degree
- Expert level skills in MS Excel
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Professional demeanor is a must
Carolina Legal Associates can provide you with qualified temporary or permanent legal personnel ranging from clerical, law clerks, legal secretaries and project assistants, to paralegals to attorneys.
You, the employer, may request our qualified personnel on a temporary basis for short-term assignments, ongoing projects or on a Temp-to-Perm status if you are seeking to fill a vacancy on a permanent basis.
Carolina Legal Associates assumes responsibility for the total advertising and recruitment, interviewing and selection process of all employees. Carolina Legal Associates also accepts all personnel and payroll responsibilities and workers' compensation coverage while the employee is on our payroll. All of this adds up to valuable time and money saved by you, the employer.