Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse / RN
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse provides direct patient care for assigned patients and assists in care of other patients as needed.
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
Assignment Details for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse in this location:
- 13 Week Travel assignment
- Chronic Setting
At Quik Travel Staffing, we think big when it comes to compensation for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurses! We are committed to seeing that you receive the best possible wages and associated employment benefits.
Benefits Provided to our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401k Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country at the completion of the assignment
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current Louisiana State RN License in good standing
- Minimum 1 Year Experience in a Dialysis Setting Required
- CNN Preferred
- BLS and/or ACLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Quik Travel Staffing was founded in the fall of 2000 by a group of professionals with a unique mix of experience in the medical and hospitality industries. QT Staffing specializes in providing highly qualified dialysis nurses and other healthcare professionals on a temporary and permanent basis to medical care facilities throughout the continental United States.
With a small business and family oriented approach, where every contact counts, QT Staffing is committed to providing its clients and healthcare professionals with the highest level of service. QT Staffing account managers and recruiters are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We have earned the Joint Commision's Gold Seal of Approval
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.