Marketing Concierge-Timeshare/ Vacation Ownership
Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL ® OFFERS:
- Excellent Earning potential
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401K
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry leading training program
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited real growth opportunities
IN-HOUSE MARKETING CONCIERGE
Provide Sales Center with qualified prospects by booking onsite and walk in guests to Sales Presentation. Provide General Concierge services for all onsite guests: offering of area information, booking of area attractions and various tourist type reservations, provide site information to guests and direct guests when necessary to appropriate owner representatives.
- Greet in-house guests and book them for Sales tours
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maintaining a minimum tour and VPG per week The compensation plan: is a base + commission
- Contact guests on property via telephone to book the sales tours
- Learn and execute scripted sales presentation as provided by Management
- Assist guests in making any reservation or special arrangements during their stay
- Provide customer service and area attraction/ ticket knowledge
- Provide guests with site and area information upon request by guests.
- Learn and remain current on all area attractions included in Marketing program and various area information.
- Maintain literature on local activities available.
- Reconcile and report monies collected on a daily basis
- Maintain professional physical appearance and maintain a clean organized work space
- Report all negative guest experiences to In House Manager
- Call rooms of clients not booked to tour at the beginning and end of every shift
- Answer house phone to service guests calling from on property and pre-arrival and offer full concierge service
- Must keep and report accurate accounting and reporting of shift details. All details will be called into the Manager every night and weekly reports will be reviewed with the Manager.
- Responsible for turning in deposits daily, all deposits must be fully reconciled to software and accurately accounted for. Agents will be responsible for amount not accounted for
- Agents must display responsible conduct as it pertains to accounting of and distribution of “free" welcome gifts for clients
- Attend all In- House and regional staff meetings as requested by Manager
- Attend scheduled one on one training and upon request by Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of related marketing experiece within the Vacation Ownership/ Timeshare industry Required.
- Must be able to make decisions quickly and accurately
- Must be able to listen to customers’ needs and make accurate suggestions as it relates to customers requests.
- Must have ability to multi task
- Must be able to take direction from Management and adjust to company’s needs
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English: read, write and speak
- Must have excellent customer service skills and show a genuine interest in providng cutomers with a memorable vaction experience
- Must have an intimate and wide knowledge of area attractions, and sites of interest, and be able to effectively communicate such information to guests
- Must have an "outgoing" personality
- Must be able to converse with customers by phone and in person
- Must practice good follow through on each client
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time
- Weekends and holidays are required
- Nights and Days required
- Scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs
Thank you for your interest in a professional career with Diamond Resorts International®. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on each specific proposal and only applicants of interest will be contacted. Diamond Resorts International® is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms; all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at Diamond Resorts International® via e-mail, the internet, or in any forma and/or method without a valid and executed agreement in place with Diamond Resorts International® for this purpose, will be deemed as sole property of Diamond Resorts International®.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Concierge, marketing, marketing coordinator, business development, market, advertising, ad, In-house marketing, hotel, resort, front desk, lead development, outbound calls, customer service, sales
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Hourly vs commission, plus bonus and spiffs unlimited earnings
Sales - Marketing
Hotel - Resort
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
8309 Lake Bryan Beach Blvd
Orlando, FL 32821