THE “REACH YOUR POTENTIAL" CHALLENGE
Prudential can give you the opportunity to do more with your confident personality and consultative sales and customer service skills. Are you ready to accept the challenge?
Financial Professional Associate
Career Development Program
- ENJOY customized and flexible training on your schedule.
- STUDY for your professional licensing exams.
- LEARN our approach to insurance and financial sales.
- MAKE a difference in your clients’ lives.
- CONTROL your earning and bonus potential.
- RECEIVE a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- EXPLORE new paths for professional growth and mobility.
Most important, you can train to become a Financial Professional Associate (FPA) while still in your job or attending school*. This gives you the chance to experience the responsibilities and reward of the career before you fully commit.
*Candidates cannot be currently registered with another broker-dealer.
©2014 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc., and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Securities, products and services are offered through Pruco Securities, LLC.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark NJ.
Prudential is an Employer that participates in E-Verify.
0257740-00001-00 Exp 08/18/2015