Snelling is a full-service talent management firm that helps people find temporary and contract positions as well as full-time employment. We have over 120 offices across the United States. Your best-fit job. That is what you are looking for, isn’t it? Snelling can help.
Learn More about Snelling
This position is responsible for day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Managers and Team Members to maintain the Company’s Brand Standards, present a professional image at all times, coach, counsel, and develop Managers and Team Members, maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. Contributes to the overall success and profitability of the company and delivers on the Company’s Brand Promises.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure each Guest receives excellent service by providing an environment which includes maintaining the Brand Standards, solid knowledge of the menu, and all other components of Gracious Hospitality.
- Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily line-ups and weekly meetings with all Managers and Team Members.
- Reinforce skills learned with Team Members and leadership behaviors with Managers.
- Control inventory levels and report all concerns to the DPSR.
- Develop and assign daily goals and tasks and assure completion through consistent follow-up.
- Monitor sales performance to ensure proper scheduling, staffing and develop strategies to meet sales goals.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Control funds, media, bank deposits, receiving, inventory, and payroll.
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Other duties as assigned.
Ability to read, analyze, interpret reports, processes, and regulations. Ability to write routine reports correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in group and one on one situation is crucial. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must.
Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and other computer applications.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to analyze and communicate using common sense and legal knowledge as it applies to Code of Conduct. Ability to make rational decisions in confrontational situations.
Work environment is relatively fast-paced and often involves managing high pressure and confrontational situations.
OTHER OPENINGS IN Cleveland, TN.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.