For 50 years, Aflac products have given policyholders the opportunity to direct cash benefits where they are needed most when a life-interrupting medical event causes financial challenges. Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance in the United States and the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force in Japan. Aflac’s insurance products provide protection to more than 40 million people worldwide. In January 2008, Aflac was included in Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the tenth consecutive year. Aflac has also been included on both Forbes magazine’s Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big Companies and on Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol (AFL).
We are looking for enthusiastic, career minded, self-motivated individuals for the Insurance Sales Associate position to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. Extensive management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary.
If you are looking for a career with a top company, that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by.
Here’s How We Support Our Associates:
- Brand awareness/advertising campaign
- Associate customer service toll-free numbers
- Professional orientation, training, and certifications
- Professional field marketing materials
- The latest in sales automation technology
Aflac Sales Associates enjoy these benefits:
Aflac’s stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company’s growth, profitability and success as a stockholder.
- Aflac’s Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
- Aflac associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
**Aflac Fortune 200 Company World Class Training Program - Industry Leader**
- Must be ambitious and self-motivated.
- Must be a success-driven self-starter.
- Must be articulate and project a presence of success.
- Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people.
Note: If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary.
Related Terms: account executive, outside sales, inside sales, sales executive, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, policy, underwrite, underwriter, LTC, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, coverage, insurance, financial advisor, financial planner, financial counselor, financial analyst, portfolio
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.