Sampler Sales Agent (Exit/ Discovery Sales)
Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®!!!!
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
SAMPLER SALES AGENT
Responsible for selling Diamond Resorts International trial ownership program. This program allows guest to experience Diamond ownership on a limited basis. Adheres to Diamond Resorts International principles of guest satisfaction and sales processes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To sell all non-purchasers on our Sampler trial 18 month package by explaining to them how it works and what they receive. Then completing the paperwork with the client to complete the deal
- Prepares each day to meet guests as a professional sales person
- Achieves established sales goals within established time frames; establishes commitment to goals, self and the Company
- Presents the sales information according to training specifications and direction of management
- Uses approved sales presentation and support materials effectively and exclusively
- Presents appropriate pricing and options in accordance with specified guidelines
- Asks the guest to purchase according to training specifications and direction of management
- Follows all approved sales closing procedures
- Completes all appropriate new trial program documentation as required
- Greets each guest in a warm and friend manner, while providing customer service to guest as specified in training and direction of management
- Maintains the highest level of company/competition product knowledge by attending all required training sessions
- Adheres to all established Sales and corporate policies and procedures
- Closes and solidifies the sale
- Processes credit applications, financing options and other related sales duties
- Must maintain performance standards as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- Minimum of 2 years of Vacation Ownership/ Timeshare Sales experience Required
- Very strong Sales and Closing skills REQUIRED
- Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently
- Ability to reason and make sound decisions
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
- Must be able to “Close the Deal"
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be computer Literate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Must have Proven sales closing skills
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time, must be able to lift 25 pounds
Thank you for your interest in a professional career with Diamond Resorts International®. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on each specific proposal and only applicants of interest will be contacted. Diamond Resorts International® is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms; all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at Diamond Resorts International® via e-mail, the internet, or in any forma and/or method without a valid and executed agreement in place with Diamond Resorts International® for this purpose, will be deemed as sole property of Diamond Resorts International®.
Timeshare sales, vacation ownership sales, sampler, travel, sales agent, sales executive, exit program sales, exit sales, client relations, Discovery sales, leasing, RCI, Interval International, commission, In-House Sales Agent, Front Line Sales Agent, T.O., closer, Vacation Counselor
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Hourly VS. Commission UNLIMITED EARNINGS
Sales - Marketing
Hotel - Resort
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
8309 Lake Bryan Beach Blvd
Orlando, FL 32821