Restaurant General Manager - General Manager - Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut of Fort Wayne, Inc. is the premier Pizza Hut franchise in the United States and is seeking goal-oriented, energetic career minded individuals who want to join the management team of a world-class franchise organization.
Responsibilities Include :
- Creating value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a Pizza Hut restaurant with an ownership mentality within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensures OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
We own and operate 47 Pizza Hut restaurants throughout Indiana and Ohio. We interact daily within our stores in order to provide our employees and management the personal attention needed to grow our business as well as provide the recognition and rewards for achieving great results. We’re small enough so that you are not just a name on a corporate list known only by your restaurant’s profit and loss statement, but rather as a team member who has talents, needs, goals, and a desire for a quality of life.
The ideal candidate for the Restaurant General Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
- 5 or more years of restaurant management experience including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have FUN in a fast paced environment!
We offer the following:
- Comprehensive management training at 3 levels
- Paid vacation
- 401 (k) retirement plan/ Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Service recognition awards
- Free meals/meal discounts
The whole history of pizza hut has been achieved through innovation, it was founded in 1958 by Dan and Frank Carney. Their friend suggested opening a pizza parlor they agreed with the idea that it could prove successful, so that they borrowed $600 from their mother to start a business. When making the sign for the restaurant they only had enough room for nine letters and because they made pizza's they wanted pizza in the name, that only left 3 letters and because the restaurant looked like a hut they named it Pizza Hut.