Farmers Insurance Agent / Manager Training Program
Agent Training Program - Sales and Marketing Description - Gardena, CA
Whether you are exploring entry level sales and marketing opportunities or you’re a seasoned customer service representative, if you are committed to excellence and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then Farmers is the place for you! As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will have uncapped earning potential and access to the top rated corporate training available in the U.S. while putting to use your sales, marketing and customer service background.
Agent Training Program - Sales and Marketing Responsibilities - Gardena, CA
As an Insurance Sales Representative, you will build your own business. You will do so by calling on prospective clients and generating new sales leads while also managing new and existing customer accounts. However, in this career, you will also have the opportunity to participate in several other exciting business activities including:
- Utilizing Farmers Marketing Systems, or those you may develop, to reach potential customers for our Insurance and Financial Services products
- Providing excellent customer service to policyholders
- Attending networking & sales events, trade shows & community events
- Educating and assisting customers
- Creating your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with customers
- Obtaining insurance licenses(s) and staying aware of evolving industry and product change
Agent Training Program - Sales and Marketing - Gardena, CA
The qualified Insurance Sales Representative candidate will have at least a high school diploma, although a college degree is preferred. The ideal Insurance Sales Representative will also have:
- Sales and/or customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a fearless and positive attitude
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-through skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- Desire to be active in the community
- Basic computer skills
- Good credit history – no chapter 11 or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months. No chapter 7 bankruptcies within the last 3 years
- A favorable criminal record – no Felonies
What We Offer
We understand that excellent agents need excellent rewards, and acting as an Insurance Sales Representative can be challenging, so we offer a group benefits package that includes:
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life Balance. Building your own business.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance plans available
- Retirement plan options
- Career in a secure industry
- Stability with a sound Company & Industry
- Training and support of a family oriented business partner with over 80 years of experience
- A top rated Training Program addressing in all facets of the business – sales, products, marketing and customer service
- Financial support program in the first three years as you build your business
- Bonuses, Awards/Recognition, Trips
Control your own destiny. Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself. Work with an organization that is committed to serving the community and being there when it counts.
– It’s all here for you at Farmers!
Committed to Excellence – Pride in Customer Service – “The Best Small Business Opportunity in America!"
Farmers Insurance Group is built on a long history of landmark achievements and dedication of service to our customers. Today, we're the third-largest Property and Casualty insurer in the country.
For someone with drive and ambition, becoming a Farmers agent provides a unique opportunity to incorporate a variety of roles into one career. Farmers agents are not only sales people, but independent business people, counselors, insurance advisors, and can take the next step in their career to become a financial services professional through Farmers' exclusive broker dealer, Farmers Financial Solutions, LLC. This is a career in which you can capitalize on your strengths and fulfill your personal and professional aspirations.