Owner Referral Telemarketing Agent
Join the fastest growing Vacation Ownership Company in the world,
Diamond Resorts International®
"You Bring Your TALENT. We Build Your FUTURE!"
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL ® OFFERS:
- Largest privately owned vacation ownership company in the world.
- New company acquisitions nationwide=more clients and potential to make $$$
- New Sales Center in Orlando
- Excellent Earning potential
- Excellent benefits program including company matching 401K
- Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
- Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
- Industry leading training program
- Fun working environment
- Unlimited real growth opportunities
- Hourly guaranteed versus commission
OWNER REFERRAL TELEMARKETING AGENT
Owner Referral Telemarketing Agent makes outbound calls to owner referrals from a list provided by the company based on multiple marketing packages. Agent offers referrals of qualified owners mini vacation packages with various prices, gifts, and resorts in exchange for a timeshare/ vacation ownership sales presentation. Agent may also take inbound calls with the same initiative. Agent may harvest additional referral leads from owners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Outbound calls to In-House Referrals to market mini vacation packages.
- Learn and become well versed and educated with each package offered.
- Must adhere to the utmost professionalism when interacting with fellow employees/management as well as owners, members and prospects.
- Follow company guidelines for solicitation including, but not limited to, script adherence in telephone communications.
- Adhere to company and federal guidelines as they relate to the “Do Not Call" list.
- Ensure compliance of timekeeping, including clocking in and out procedures and attendance.
- Meet the established minimum target quota of net qualified packages on a bi-weekly basis.
- Maintain the minimum budget VPG on all tours.
- Must not exceed company’s standard cancellation rate for the month.
- Maintain and or exceed company set, closing ratio on all total contact calls.
- Maintain a company set average calls per day (outbound and inbound total).
- Take ownership of personal behavior and weekly production levels.
- Must be familiar with all company programs, systems, and resorts.
- Consistently apply training received on computer programs including, but not limited to, Atlas and Kronos.
- Consistently provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company “DRIven to Excellence" and “The meaning of Yes" standards.
- Candidate is responsible for practicing in all touches and interaction with prospects, owners, and members the meaning of "YES" passion, drive and philosophy of the company in its service commitment.
- Marketing Agent will assist in other clerical and analytical tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent REQUIRED.
- Minimum 1+ yrs of prior sales experiece within a “one call, one close enviorment" REQUIRED!
- Experience in sales or marketing within the Vacation Ownership/ Timeshare Industry Preferred.
- Call Center Sales experience preferred but not required.
- Experience aquiring/ developing leads or referral telemarketing is a plus.
- Must be comfortable selling over the telephone
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written are REQUIRED.
- Must have an "outgoing" personality" and the ability to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner.
- Must possess proficient knowledge of computer programs, i.e., Microsoft Word, Outlook Express, and Internet Explorer.
- Must possess excellent telephone and customer relations skills.
- Must have the ablity to work with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Highly self-motivated individual with an inner competitiveness.
- Must be able to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Various shifts available to include morning, afternoon and evening. You must be available to work one of the required shifts.
- Ability to be flexible with schedule is required in performing the essential tasks of the position.
- Scheduled attendance requirements may change due to business needs.
Thank you for your interest in a professional career with Diamond Resorts International®. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide feedback on each specific proposal and only applicants of interest will be contacted. Diamond Resorts International® is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms; all resumes submitted by search firms to any team member at Diamond Resorts International® via e-mail, the internet, or in any forma and/or method without a valid and executed agreement in place with Diamond Resorts International® for this purpose, will be deemed as sole property of Diamond Resorts International®.
Equal Opportunity Employer
telesales, telemarketing, sales, call center, timeshare sales, real estate sales, membership sales agent, account executive, owner renewal agent, owner upgrades, up-selling, vacation ownership,
Not ready to apply?
WELCOME TO DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International® is a worldwide leader in hospitality and vacation ownership. We are committed to providing every member, owner and guest with the hassle-free, relaxing, memorable vacation holiday experience they deserve. We aim to consistently exceed expectations with high quality resorts and industry-leading hospitality.
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL®
Diamond Resorts International®, with its network of more than 300 vacation destinations located in 33 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa provides guests with choices and flexibility as they design their dream vacation, whether they’re traveling an hour away or around the world. Our hassle-free, relaxing vacations give guests a truly memorable experience every time, for a lifetime.
ABOUT DIAMOND RESORTS CORPORATION
Diamond Resorts Corporation and its subsidiaries own, operate and manage vacation ownership resorts and, through resort and partner affiliation agreements, provide members and owners with access to 89 managed resorts, 163 affiliated resorts, 48 affiliated hotels and four cruise itineraries through THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International®. To learn more, visit DiamondResorts.com
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Diamond Resorts International
Hourly plus bonus
Sales - Marketing
Hotel - Resort
Hospitality - Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
Referral Call Center Agent-Orlan
7345 Greenbriar Parkway
Orlando, FL 32819