We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the dairy industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Production Supervisor to their team:
1) Be responsible for the leadership of a production crew (approx 70 employees) with regards to safety, quality, efficiency and consistent application of best practices
2) Demonstrate experience with being engaged at the floor level and being 'hands on', while setting positive examples for others to follow
3) Ensure all safety goals and objectives are met within the facility and maintain a safe working environment for all employees
4) Liaise with warehouse, quality assurance and maintain personnel on a daily basis
5) Maintain GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members
6) Monitor quality of incoming raw materials and finished products
7) Maintain and enforce company policy and programs, including administering discipline as required it also means maintaining and providing records, to assist in showing fair administration and to document departures from policy or rules
8) Maintain an adequately trained workforce capable of meeting quality production requirements through hiring and cross training, including fair and timely appraisals of personnel, to be used as constructive tools in developing the workforce
9) Ensure the facility is maintained in a sanitary manner and that all products meet regulatory and customer specifications which requirements include daily walk - through inspections, code checks, weight checks, metal detector checks, sanitizing strength checks, and all documentation of any variance to specifications and also included is the segregation of product that is suspect of not meeting quality standards
10) Maintain statistical information necessary to make process adjustments as required for giveaway, trim and floor scrap minimization
11) Ensure growth oriented projects will be assigned in support of company goals and individual development
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.