One of our top clients is recruiting again! They are looking for a Recruiter for their facility in California. Interested job seekers should have work experience with a highly successful and well-established medical device manufacturer. An overview of the Recruiter's responsibilities...
1) Recruit and qualify professionals within the medical device industry
2) Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs and creating job descriptions
3) Build applicant sources by researching and coordinating with employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites
4) Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements
5) Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, arranging travel, lodging and meals
6) Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers
7) Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
8) Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers, and compensation practices
9) Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
10) Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in recruiting
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.