Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Director of Clinical Education to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Serve as the Clinical Service Representative to the policy and procedure committee
2) Maintain system to review, develop and revise clinical standards and procedures
3) Represent the company and department on educational committees and workgroups, policy committees, and professional organizations
4) Construct training materials for implementation of assigned projects and serves as departmental consultant for training projects
5) Work with the HR/Training Department to provide clinical expertise on training topics and ensure that HR/Training objectives that impact clinical services are noted and planned accordingly
6) Serve as a resource to region and facility education/staff development directors to provide training and mentoring
7) Develop and revise ongoing a program of orientation for new staff development coordinators at the facility level
8) Provide region/division training for project implementation and ensure/validate trainer readiness
9) Work with team members to accomplish departmental and company goals
10) Follow appropriate lines of communication and field support teams
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in clinical
Our client provides their employees with support in an environment that promotes growth and success. If you share the same passion, they welcome your application for consideration!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.