Physician Relations Manager
- Bachelors degree required
- Supports the efforts of the Chief Business Development Officer and works directly under the supervision of the Director of Business Development to re-establish business relationships with existing members of the OCH Medical Staff and to establish business relationships with specific physicians identified to be candidates for affiliation with the DCHS Medical Foundation. Conducts office visits with the physician and their office staffs to gather business intelligence and feedback regarding physician preferences, concerning operational issues at OCH and probing for opportunities for the physician to utilize the services at OCH or its affiliates. Bachelors degree required. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is required.
Quality health services and community support have been the tradition at O’Connor Hospital since we opened our doors in 1889. Whether for the birth of a baby or a life-saving surgery, our reputation for medical excellence, superior skills and advanced technology precedes us.
- Our Mission & Values guide everything we do at O’Connor Hospital.
- Find out more about the History of O’Connor Hospital — the first hospital in Santa Clara County, O’Connor has a long-standing tradition of keeping families healthy for generations.
- Enjoy reading about O’Connor’s Tradition of Compassionate Care, beginning in 1663 with a dream and continuing to present day.
- Browse through our latest edition of Caritas, our Daughters of Charity Health System magazine.(PDF)
- Read about Daughters of Charity Health System here.
- Browse through our Daughters of Charity Health System’s latest Annual Report.