Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: reinventing pharmacy for better health. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
Manager, Pharmacy Operations
The CVS® team consists of more than 140,000 dedicated people working in our stores, regional offices, distribution centers, and headquarters in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The first CVS store opened under the name 'Consumer Value Store.' Since then, we have become more popularly known as CVS, but our focus on providing value to our customers has remained our hallmark.
The Pharmacy + Program Development Manager is responsible for developing and executing end-to-end programs across the retail pharmacy and driving the strategic agenda for the Retail Pharmacy Prioritizatoin process (RPPC).
• Manager will be responsible for programs that support our customers and / or pharmacy teams through changes within pharmacy business. Programs include but are not limited to disaster-planning, recalls and reimbursement changes.
• The RPPC is a cross-functional group of senior leaders that own responsibility for portfolio management across the entire Retail Pharmacy organization. The candidate will serve as the facilitator of the process, as well as the thought leader for ensuring the group continues to evolve more robust portfolio management processes. The individual will be responsible for managing the long-term Pharmacy roadmap. This role is a highly visible role with significant exposure to senior management and requires excellent communication and influence skills.
The ideal candidate would have strong analytical and communication skills that would enable them to deploy innovative solutions that will be shared, adopted and deployed across our pharmacy chain. In addition, the individual must be able to independently interact and influence a wide range of senior stakeholders
• Management or strategy consulting experience a strong plus
• Three to five years experience program design/management
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and influence senior management
• Experience developing and implementing process improvements and/or innovation
• Ability to produce results by working within established timeframes, deadlines, and understanding potential barriers and next steps
Clinical Licensure Required
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Customer Support - Retail SupportCVS offers a competitive benefit package including:
Stock Option Award Program (select employees)
CVS Future Fund - 401(K) & ESOP
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Comprehensive pre-tax medical insurance
Short- and Long- term disability insurance
Medical and personal leave
Domestic partner benefits
Life Insurance-Company-paid program
Vision discount plan
Business travel insurance
Auto and Home insurance discount plans
Professional liability insurance (Pharmacists)
Dependent care reimbursement account
Performance-based incentive plan
Paid vacations and holidays