Are you a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time? Do you thrive in a busy atmosphere? Then you could be the ideal individual to join this globally recognized organization based in Massachusetts.
1) Monitor pre-maintenance preparation and co-ordinating with the warehouse for quick providing of spare parts
2) Set maintenance works assigned to Production Department
3) Co-ordinate with Maintenance Manager the technical specifications for all mechanical spare parts needed to be purchased and their alternatives
4) Estimate the Mechanical Department budget and report to the Maintenance Manager and follow up the department expenses and achieving cost reductions
5) Work on cost reduction of the product through maintenance activities
6) Implement planned preventative maintenance schedules to improve efficiency
7) Provide technical assistance as required
8) Provide leadership and active participation in team safety meetings, discussions, and training opportunities
9) Actively participate in accident incident investigations
10) Ensure all safety rules and safe work procedures are followed by others working in and around the machinery
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.