1) Develop and execute the company's channel driven healthcare sales strategy
2) Maintain a positive relationship with newly acquired, potential and assigned channel resale partners, account managers and business development managers
3) Work with channel, prospects and internal sales support to provide solutions that intelligently connect HIS/CIS solutions and unified communication solutions
4) Develop and maintain productive sales-based relationships with IT/telephony VARS in the healthcare market
5) Manage direct opportunities on an exception basis
6) Acquire new client opportunities from working with existing and targeted channel partners and clients, and from working within prospect client organization
7) Participate in campaigns, product fairs and seminars
8) Work with marketing management to understand new offers and leads in assigned territory, discover leads independently and follow-up appropriately
9) Consult with partners and customers to determine company needs and work with company sales support to propose multi-product/service solutions
10) Generate Proposal/Presentation that incorporate executive summary, ROI analysis and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations
11) Work with the partner, customer and our sales team to define and document the project scope
12) Develop and manage relationships with current partners and customers to cultivate additional business as well as ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
13) Ensure accurate forecasting and document activity information on a timely basis as partner and customer interactions occur
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the pharmaceuticals industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in Sales Management
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.