A brilliant opportunity exists for an outstanding individual capable of fitting in to this very rewarding Safety Manager role. Our client is looking to hire someone who can bring in additional value to the role; so if you're someone who is dedicated, energetic and can ensure thorough attention to detail at all times, this could be the perfect role for you.
1) Design, develop and implement the company's safety programs
2) Outline, implement and train employees on all safety procedures, accident protection and prevention
3) Evaluate the organizations procedures, facilities and equipment to identify unsafe conditions that needs improvement
4) Ensure necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines
5) Actively participate in any audits as they relate to safety issues
6) Develop and maintain documentation such as SOP's, as well as maintenance of manuals, policies and procedures as related to any food safety concerns
7) Update existing food safety procedures and documentation to keep up with changing requirements
8) Ensure that all company food safety and quality assurance procedures are followed and documented correctly at all times
9) Ensure that corrective actions are thoroughly implemented and sustained
10) Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and co-ordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.