Our client is currently recruiting a Production Supervisor to provide leadership and energy to its Production Team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Follow all personnel safety and food safety policies/procedures, GMPs and plant rules
2) Ensure that all employees are conforming to the proper PPE and follow all established safety policies/procedures
3) Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures
4) Train and coach production line employees
5) Conduct employee performance reviews
6) Ensure shift schedule to include work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations
7) Co-ordinate production startups, shutdowns, changeovers and sanitation
8) Co-ordinate with human resources for appropriate staffing levels
9) Schedule and conduct shift meetings
10) Ensure to meet shift production goals
11) Oversee quality control, make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications
12) Reject product outside of specifications
13) Operate within Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
14) Communicate with other shift supervisors and Plant Manager
15) Ensure a clean and safe work area
16) Complete shift paper work
17) Assist in production as necessary
18) Other functions as assigned by Manager
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.