Our client is a leading packaging company and is currently seeking an accomplished Packaging Equipment Engineer to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Review component designs, development and verification plans and offer experience based knowledge, recommendations, lessons learned, and potential solutions
2) Review technical risk management and provide identification, analysis, and mitigation plans to close gaps
3) Work on quotation bids and bid evaluations with the team, vendors and Purchasing Department
4) Develop engineering project plans and schedule of the project tasks in conjunction with the Project Manager and/or Project Engineer, depending on complexity and scope of projects
5) Develop extensive plans for new equipment in order to prove out any technology risk areas or identify gaps prior to installation
6) Co-ordinate progress of project teams in close cooperation with the Project Manager, working closely with internal customers and vendors
7) Monitor and report project performance metrics, progress and status to operations engineering and executive management
8) Ensure the creation or procurement of user manuals, documentation, training and project evaluations
9) Identify, initiate and drive continuous improvement of production systems or resolution of operational deficiencies by leveraging process excellence tools while fostering a culture which focuses on process robustness
10) Understand and compile with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to company's business
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.