National Expansion Recruiter
The National Expansion Recruiter is responsible for leading recruiting activities for our entry-level National Logistics Account Executive position within TQL’s NETwork Program (National Expansion Team).
- Source active and passive entry-level sales candidates outside of Cincinnati from various resources, including employee referrals and internet job boards for our National Logistics Account Executive position within TQL’s NETwork Program (National Expansion Team).
- NETwork Program: Entry-level sales candidates will relocate to TQL Cincinnati Headquarters for 12-18 months to train and build their book of business. After 12-18 months of successful performance, sales professionals will relocate to any other satellite location of their choice or become a TQL Founding Team member in a new city.
- Assist with hiring process, including interviewing and screening applicants while documenting candidate activity in an applicant tracking system.
- Participate in job fairs, presentations and other events in the recruiting region.
- Establish, maintain and grow relationships with regional contacts, college officials, and local professionals.
- Maintain and grow relationships with sales managers in order to understand their hiring needs.
- Build a network from which potential regional applicant leads can be generated.
- Assist in developing creative ideas and strategies to promote TQL in the community and attract entry-level professionals for job opportunities.
- Assist with projects on an as needed basis.
- Work to refine appropriate metrics for recruiting.
- Assist college recruiters with campus recruiting activities, as needed.
- Follow-up with recruits during the interview process.
- 1-5 years of prior recruiting experience required.
- Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently.
- Ability to independently source candidates using Boolean search logic.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with professionals at all levels, internal and external.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to enthusiastically promote company to potential employees.
- Familiar with ATS, preferably iCIMS.
- Position requires up to 20% travel.
- Occasional overnight stays required.
Total Quality Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, contact Recruiting at (513) 831-2600 ext. 51454.
Total Quality Logistics (TQL) is a fast-paced, energetic sales organization in the transportation industry, and is currently the nation's 2nd largest third party logistics firm. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, we work with thousands of companies nationwide to facilitate their truckload freight movements. While our company doesn't own any trucks, our sales professionals arrange for authorized motor carriers to transport the goods of our clients.
TQL was founded in 1997 on the values of ethics, integrity, and quality customer service, and we take pride in adhering to these same principles today. Visit TQLjobs.com to read more about our company and available career opportunities. Learn more about our culture and environment by visiting us on Facebook at LifeatTQL