A leading company in the food industry is currently seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities
2) Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
3) Maintain working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement
4) Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
5) Analyze and resolve work problems or assist employees in solving work problems
6) Maintain department time and production records and ensure accuracy of it
7) Co-ordinate with production supervisors which raw materials are needed first and supervise receiving effort to accomplish these goals
8) Ensure pack supplies area available for use as needed by coordinating with production supervisors on a daily basis
9) Check with inventory clerk to ensure proper staffing and trailer availability for outbound shipments
10) Perform activities of employees supervised on an as needed basis
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.