Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: reinventing pharmacy for better health. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
The CVS® team consists of more than 140,000 dedicated people working in our stores, regional offices, distribution centers, and headquarters in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. The first CVS store opened under the name 'Consumer Value Store.' Since then, we have become more popularly known as CVS, but our focus on providing value to our customers has remained our hallmark.
• Assist in the monthly and annual maintenance of the Hyperion Planning and Workforce Planning applications, including hierarchy maintenance and alternative hierarchy creation.
• Perform and maintain accurate validation of both the Workforce Planning and Expense Planning systems.
• Assist in troubleshooting systemic issues (feeds, performance, business rules) by researching and working with IT for resolutions.
• Support our user community by troubleshooting issues, answering system questions, and providing assistance.
• Understand the inbound and outbound feeds of the Hyperion applications and how they interact.
• Assist in the maintenance of system security ensuring that appropriate sign-off is documented and security has been properly applied
• Maintain and create monthly reporting schedules including consolidated and segment reporting.
• Actively contribute to process improvements and system enhancements.
• Progressively understand company financials and their associated data.
• Minimum 1 - 3 years experience.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Financials.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Strong Excel skills, previous experience with querying tools such as Essbase add-in.
• Excel, Essbase, Smartview, Hyperion Planning administration a plus
• Can re-prioritize and adapt to changing deadlines
• Ability to contribute to multiple projects
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience.
Clinical Licensure Required
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Office/Professional - Finance & AccountingCVS offers a competitive benefit package including:
Stock Option Award Program (select employees)
CVS Future Fund - 401(K) & ESOP
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Comprehensive pre-tax medical insurance
Short- and Long- term disability insurance
Medical and personal leave
Domestic partner benefits
Life Insurance-Company-paid program
Vision discount plan
Business travel insurance
Auto and Home insurance discount plans
Professional liability insurance (Pharmacists)
Dependent care reimbursement account
Performance-based incentive plan
Paid vacations and holidays