Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
• Must have one of the following combinations of education and work experience:
• Bachelor's degree plus at least one of the following:
• A minimum of 6 months of sales experience (examples include: retail sales, commission/incentive sales, restaurant serving/bartending, or similar).
• Leadership experience (examples include leadership involvement in organizations/clubs, volunteerism, community service).
• Experience as a college or professional athlete
• Military experience �
• Associate�s degree with a minimum of 2 years of sales experience
• High school diploma (or GED) plus at least one of the following:
• 4 years of full-time professional work experience in professional sales
• 4 years management/supervisory experience in a sales or service industry
• 4 years of full-time military experience (with leadership progression) plus a minimum of 6 months experience in sales, customer service, or management/supervisory in a sales or service industry
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must have a satisfactory record (satisfactory record defined as no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years).
• no drug or alcohol related conviction on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
•**Please note: If you are an out of state candidate, this position requires multiple face to face interviews at the local Enterprise offices. Interview and relocation expenses will not be provided or reimbursed.