Bilingual Spanish Administrative Assistant
Looking for bilingual administrative assistants ranging in skill set from entry level to executive level. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be very detail oriented.
General duties include:
- General administrative tasks
- Office management and correspondence
- Translating documents
- Handling incoming phone calls and mail
- Working on projects as needed
- Minimum 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Minimum 4-yr degree from an accredited institution
- Experience with an international organization is a PLUS- Other languages a plus (French, Portuguese, etc)
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, specifically Word/Excel/PowerPoint a must - Light accounting experience also a plus (Quicken, QuickBooks)
- HR Assistants and Research Assistants also encouraged to apply
- Those with PeopleSoft software experience also encouraged to apply
(See Job Description)
Global Employment Solutions, one of the nation’s fastest growing middle market staffing companies, specializes in Information Technology, Administrative, Clerical, Finance and Accounting, Engineering, Legal, Call Center, Life Sciences, Human Resources and Creative. Through our nationwide network of offices, Global Employment Solutions serves a diverse cross-section of companies and employees who demand the personal attention of a local business, while valuing access to a wide range of global resources from a single company.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Global Employment Solutions Inc.
Not for Profit - Charitable
Admin - Clerical
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Global recruiters are the best in the business. They live in the community, understand the business climate and have developed an expertise in networking with thousands of candidates nationwide. Our recruiters take the time to meet you, discuss your goals, find positions suited to those needs, and help you prepare for winning interviews.