What’s T-Mobile Retail Sales like?
At our retail locations, we show customers the fun they can have with our cool new phones and devices—and more
important, we bring a personal, technical touch to making sure they stay close to the important people in their lives.
Every fast-paced day brings real challenges, new excitement, and amazing stories. Ready to be part of a team that
delivers an amazing, engaging customer experience? Join us now and together we will become America’s most highly
regarded service company.
Start writing your story. Be part of ours.
Retail Associate Manager
Our professional Retail Associate Manager oversee and ensure the smooth operation of their stores from inventory and cash management to coaching and managing Retail Sales Associates.. In this role, your natural leadership ability and commitment to world-class customer service will really pay off! OPPORTUNITY- YOUR CHANCE TO SHINE The Retail Associate Store Manager position is considered a professional training opportunity for the challenging Retail Store Manager role. You'll act as the 'manager on duty' to assist customers with service and product questions that can't be addressed by your team of Retail Sales Associates, as well as trouble-shoot store systems questions for your team. Here, your management experience, sales and organizational skills, and motivational tactics are in the spotlight because they have a direct impact on your team's results. You'll also identify and reinforce best practice use of displays and devices, with an eye toward the most positive and productive customer experience. TALENT SUITABILITY-ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT? Excellent decision-making and leadership abilities as well as stellar communication skills are keys to success as an Retail Associate Manager. The people who thrive in this position are knowledgeable and persuasive sales professionals who inspire their teams to the same heights. In this multi-dimensional role, you'll guide and motivate your team, attend to visual merchandising, and handle a whole range of customers with grace. You'll also model grace under pressure in fast-paced environments, serving many different types of customers and resolving inter-teams conflicts smoothly. The potential to move up our organization is a must for this position. The Retail Associate Manager is responsible for building effective teams, setting performance direction, holding others accountable, delegating, motivating, and coaching and developing others. Also accountable for driving results and leading through change RESPONSIBILITIES Retail Associate Manager help oversee the following day-to-day functions of their retail locations:
- Offer consultative sales and service on the sales floor during retail hours (including nights and weekends).
- Partner with the Retail Store Manager to help recruit, develop, motivate and manage a high-performing team.
- Help sales team meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Build pride and recognize and celebrate success in your teammates
- Keep abreast of the rapidly evolving T-Mobile technology.
- Help create an environment for discovery in your store that sparks new ideas for using mobile communications.
- Execute the processes and procedures that ensure that the 'back' of the store works as well as the 'front' from a customer perspective.
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent education through work experience (HS Diploma or GED required)
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience with T-Mobile or another quality retailer
- Team-based work ethic with leadership potential
- Stellar problem-solving skills
- Availability for flexible scheduling
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with ease
- Intuition to assess a customer's shopping type quickly and accurately
- Interpersonal and communication skills that enable customers to feel comfortable with our products, features, plans, and services
- Basic computer skills
Competitive compensation and benefits package offered America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: 'TMUS') is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 43 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution. T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. Click here to learn more about working in our Retail stores by watching this video featuring our employees.
Req Number: 13013835
The benefits of teamwork
What more can you expect? At T-Mobile, it’s high energy from day one: career growth, personal recognition, and diversity
are all part of the mix. You’ll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, generous paid time off, tuition
assistance, medical and dental coverage, a great company-matched 401(k) plan, advanced training, and more.
At T-Mobile everyone has a voice! We strongly support diversity in the workforce and T-Mobile is an equal opportunity
employer (EOE). T-Mobile is a federally registered mark, and the magenta color is a trademark of Deutsche Telekom AG.
©2008 T-Mobile USA, Inc.