If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the manufacturing engineering experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Interface with customers on a regular basis to resolve issues
2) Provide engineering and technical support on product and process issues, and ensure performance to key metrics across the areas of safety, quality, service and cost
3) Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
4) Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
5) Calculate the production cost, time involved, existing production resources and human resources
6) Research and create new methods of manufacturing processes, and recommend the organization to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency
7) Conduct regular project meetings with management and team members to track project status and progress
8) Develop budgets for product manufacturing and upgrading processes
9) Review and approve engineering drawings and material specifications
10) Analyze current equipment for process suitability and provide detailed plans for improvement
11) Participate in teams as necessary to ensure continual improvement, safety and compliance
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in manufacturing engineering/R&D
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply - we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.