If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the accounting experience our client is looking for, this could be the best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Provide and analyze financial information required by management to make sound financial decisions
2) Support the business in strategic planning and implementation of agreed to programs and plans
3) Support the business in budgeting and implementation of agreed to programs while ensuring that company achieves budget goals
4) Support the business in financial analysis and forecasting to provide management information and provide direct actions and tools to facilitate and to achieve financial goals
5) Prepare the location budget as required by the corporate headquarters
6) Develop, approve and revise forecasts, budgets, proposals, etc.
7) Develop reports and analysis to reduce and control variances proactively
8) Provide comprehensive management summaries of monthly variance analysis-cogs, gross profit, mix and key operating cost drivers
9) Understand and enhance the cost accounting system while ensuring that proper financial reporting as required for the business
10) Serve as analytical support and development of cost model for job quotes
11) Drive continuous improvements and cost reductions
12) Support year-end annual audit
13) Oversee monthly financial closing
14) Supply accurately financial information required by the CFO and corporate headquarters
15) Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.