Not for Profit - Charitable
Healthcare - Health Services
Nonprofit - Social Services
Be a part of creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for children and adolescents who receive services from our Orlando based Therapeutic Foster Care office. We have a current opening for a full time Licensing and Placement Supervisor. The Licensing and Placement Supervisor position will allow you to find purpose and give you room to grow in the largest not-for-profit provider of services to children and families in Florida.
All Licensing and Placement Supervisors are expected to implement our Philosophy of Care which is to provide:
- Individual Services
- Effective and Accountable Services
- Utilize Positive Approaches
- Supervise a unit of licensing specialists
- Address personnel issues
- Review home studies and documentation of licensing specialists
- Conduct monthly staff meetings to review and discuss unit progress and/or new procedures
- Review individual foster homes with staff monthly/as needed, providing clear and concise direction
- assures compliance with respect to state, local and federal laws,
- Communicates and interacts well with Case Management organizations, lead agency, community providers, and foster parents.
-Provides Ongoing guidance to licensing specialists
- Supervises and coordinates on call rotation for placement
- Assists the lead agency with placement of foster children in traditional foster homes.
- Supervises and monthly in-service training for foster parents
- develops tracking for home studies and licensing tasks
- assures timely submission of foster home licensing documentation to lead agency
- Works with lead agency to resolves and foster home issues/concerns
- Coordinates and assists with foster parent recruitment efforts.
KEYWORDS : social work, case manager, mental health, psychology, human services, metal illness, therapy, supervisor.