Territory Manager (Dairy)
Our client is a leading dairy company and is currently seeking an accomplished Territory Manager to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Be responsible for all sales activities within territory boundaries including sales of all company products and services
2) Develop annual territory plan and specific account plans for all key customers
3) Analyze sales results on a monthly basis and manage expenses within budget guideline
4) Work as part of the Sales team when in office to maintain sales for company
5) Work with Marketing Department to keep management up-to-date on market conditions and competitive situations
6) Participate in trade shows to build business and obtain sales leads
7) Network and build relationships within territory in order to further business relationships, initiate lead generation and drive preference for company products and services
8) Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly new business, revenue, and solution line goals
9) Maintain and utilize available sales tools including sales customer relationship management system
10) Provide accurate forecasts customer, competitive and market intelligence to management and business leadership
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the dairy industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in sales management
If you believe you have the ability to excel in this role, this could be the right opportunity to work with a great company in the dairy industry.
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.