A leading company in the nutraceutical industry is currently seeking a Formulation Scientist to join their team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. Details:
1) Ensure maintenance and checking of accurate and comprehensive records
2) Execute technical aspects associated with formulation development independently
3) Ensure reports and presentations are prepared to the highest standard
4) Participate in aspects of complex formulation problem solving and formulation development
5) Communicate project assignment status and timely identification, and escalation of issues
6) Develop experimental programs and work plan and schedule to meet performance objectives
7) Identify complex problems and offer effective solutions through development or modification of test methodology
8) Maintain laboratory equipment and chemicals in a safe manner
9) Check inventories of supplies and raw materials
10) Plan, conduct and report formulation activities
11) Record accurate and complete experimental methods and results
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.