If you're someone who is game for a challenge and has the production supervision experience our client is looking for, this could be best opportunity out there for you! Read on...
1) Be responsible for the overall direction, co-ordination and evaluation of the employees and also, directly supervise non-supervisory (lead) employees
2) Oversee policies and applicable federal, state and local laws
3) Supervise interviewing, hiring and training new employees, planning, assigning and directing work and appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees addressing complaints and resolving issues
4) Direct the conversion of raw materials to finished products with minimum waste and labor cost
5) Control raw material formula consistency
6) Monitor proper inventory rotation of raw materials and packaging
7) Be accountable for maintaining a 5S environment
8) Ensure scheduling, maintaining and approving production employee's work hours on a daily basis
9) Work with employees to investigate any scheduling and payroll-related issues
10) Oversee complying with customer service and company standards
11) Review production orders or schedules to ascertain product data such as types, quantities and specifications of products and scheduled delivery dates in order to plan operations
12) Plan production operations, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products
13) Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
14) Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
15) Resolve employee complaints or submits unsettled complaints to the Employee & Community Relations Manager for action
16) Handle all disciplinary actions and employee disputes
17) Train, develop and evaluate all employees to meet future needs
18) Attend meetings, make presentations, etc. as needed
19) Comply with all Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations as prescribed by law
20) Perform other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.