Our client is a leading food company and is currently seeking an accomplished Production Supervisor - 1st and 2nd Shift to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting and analyzing production performance records and data
2) Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
3) Maintain production quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
4) Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
5) Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees and develop personal growth opportunities
6) Ensure safety and productivity goals are achieved and provide direction for the team to accomplish these goals
7) Co-ordinate with maintenance of others as appropriate to solve production-related problems
8) Ensure that all production paperwork is completed on a timely basis
9) Achieve production standards in a safe, efficient manner while maintaining quality and sanitation standards
10) Ensure departmental safety meetings are being implemented
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.