Restaurant Manager - Front of House
Restaurant Manager - Charlotte
"Whatever you do, do with Integrity. Wherever you go, go as a Leader. Whomever you serve, serve with Caring. Whenever you dream, dream with your All. And never, ever give up."
This is the Credo that we live by at TGIFridays and the Carlson Company! If you want to be part of a team that holds itself to the highest levels and is always passionate about service and taking care of the guest…then TGIFridays is the place for you!!!
A big part of our success is our people. We are dedicated to hiring only the best, most highly motivated and passionate team members around. We offer world-class training and benefits that are the "best in the business". We are a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
We are currently looking to hire the best Restaurant Managers there are. Below are some of the responsibilities you will find for this role:
Responsible for managing all aspects of a specific department(s) within the restaurant including the selection, development and performance management of restaurant Team Members, optimizing profits and increasing sales.
- Manage all areas of operations for a specific department including marketing and human resources, while ensuring the Company's standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
- Manage operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Frequently interact with Guests and follow up on any issues or complaints they may have
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date manpower plan of Department staffing needs.
- Prepares schedules and ensures that their department is staffed for all shifts.
- Use the Great People Selection process to interview hourly Team Members, ensuring Team Members hired meet Company standards.
- Staff, train and develop their department's hourly Team Members through ongoing feedback, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis.
- Identify operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities (i.e., R&M, marketing).
- Perform liquor, wine, and beer check in to ensure proper invoicing.
- Ensure proper security procedures are in place to protect Team Members, Guests and Company assets, including security of beer walk-in, liquor room, store room, freezer and office.
- Prepare end of shift reports.
- Directly supervise Team Members.
- When acting as Manager on duty, oversee all of the restaurant's operations
- Ensure great food is served to every Guest.
- Manages inventory efficiently, accurately, and in a cost-effective manner.
- Fosters open communication with kitchen and FOH staff
* 4-year college degree preferred.
* Minimum of 6 months experience working in a full service restaurant.
* Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting qualification standards for all hourly positions.