Mechanical Field Engineer, Tubular Running Services
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.JOB SCOPE
Ensure that customer requirements are met by maintaining a high standard of professionalism, quality, efficiency, and safety in the performance of completion operations. Perform duties in such a fashion as to ensure that customers prefer Weatherford over other service companies.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGEEssential
- Conduct on-location job quality control testing and communication of results.
- Assist or train service delivery effort by assisting district Equipment Operators and Service Supervisors with issues relating to product application.
- Interface with customers in relation to products, procedures, and equipment.
- May assist sales personnel in presentation of technical matters to customers.
- May assist in writing and reviewing job procedures and or recommendations.
- May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Experience in Engineering with a service company or oilfield operating company.
- Proficient in running analytical software in a real-time mode.
- Basic mechanical aptitude with regard to stimulation equipment and machinery.
- Good knowledge of wellbore mechanics.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- Satisfactory driving record as defined in Driver Qualification Policy HRD-12.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Some travel required.
Not ready to apply?