| Save this job
| Email this job
Who We Are:
At Verizon, our people are busy changing the world—tackling the toughest challenges in areas like Healthcare, Energy, Public Safety, and Education. With an outward focus on our customers and integrity at our core, we're creating technology solutions that help businesses optimize their operations, families connect from anywhere, and whole communities leave smaller, greener footprints. The result? Widespread impact on the way people live, work and play across the entire globe.
That’s why we need the best and the brightest minds to join our team. People like you— determined to push boundaries, drive real change, and help us create a smarter, better future for all.
What We Do:
From secure cloud computing, to Machine-to-Machine communication, to robust omnichannel experiences, we’re spearheading tomorrow’s innovations, today. Our solutions are empowering individuals, businesses, and communities everywhere to unlock their potential and realize the power of technology. That means connecting children to hands-on learning experiences, enabling global businesses to build mobile workforces, and helping municipalities run greener and more efficiently. Simply put: we’re creating a better future. And you can be a part of it.
What We Offer:
On top of being a part of the company that's changing the world through groundbreaking technology, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits so robust we call them Total Rewards.
Verizon is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
- Medical, dental and vision
- Award-winning training
- Tuition assistance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee discounts on plans and technology
- Health and wellness programs
Managed Security Solutions Sales Consultant
|Job Reference Number
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is in Gartner's Leader Quadrant for Managed Security Service Providers and we are definitely growing! In this role, you are considered a security SME while consulting and selling complex managed security solutions and services to 'C' level executives. You have strong business acumen to develop, lead, and close sales opportunities with our largest enterprise accounts with at least 5 to 10+ years of demonstrated success.
The Managed Security Solutions Sales Consultant is responsible for leading and developing sales opportunities at our largest commercial and enterprise accounts. As a Security Solutions Sales Rep you will work with the Verizon Enterprise Solutions Sales Vice Presidents, Sales Directors, Sales Managers, and Sales Reps to:
• Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close
• Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients
• Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization
• Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions
• Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale
• Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution
• Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
• Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization
• Manage the proposal and SOW coordination and support
• Guide the RFP/RFI process to better position Verizon
• Ensure there is clear documentation of customer project needs
Bachelors degree preferred and 9 years of experience in a Security Solutions Sales Management role with experience including:
• Governance Risk and Compliance
• Security Policy Assessment & Development
• Global Managed Security Services
• Physical Security & Advisory Services
• Threat and Risk Intelligence
• Vulnerability & Patch Management
• Identity and Access Management
• Security & Network Architecture
Must have a broad understanding of customer's environments and be able to intelligently and strategically discuss Verizon solutions/service delivery capabilities as they relate to our security services and client needs. .
Must have skills and knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
Individual will posses strong written and oral and presentation skills and have proven success working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
Must be able to travel 50%
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Report this job
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.