Time Warner Cable is the second-largest cable operator in the U.S., with technologically advanced, well-clustered systems located mainly in five geographic areas — New York State (including New York City), the Carolinas, Ohio, southern California (including Los Angeles) and Texas. Time Warner Cable serves more than 14 million customers who subscribe to one or more of its video, high-speed data and voice services. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers a suite of phone, Internet, Ethernet and cable television services to businesses of all sizes. Time Warner Cable Media Sales, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions that are targeted and affordable.
Sales Supervisor Job
Department: Customer Service/Member Services
Time Warner Cable's East Region Sales Department is experiencing amazing growth!
We are currently seeking a Full Time Inbound (inside) Sales Supervisor for Albany, NY.
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership to the Inbound (inside) Residential Sales team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivate, coach, lead and supervise an Inbound (Inside) Sales team of approximately 10-16 agents.
- Exceed sales performance goals, team productivity adherence percentages, work order integrity error rates, and minimum required monitoring scores.
- Report generation and analysis.
- Become an expert and educate team members on company products and promotions as well as competitive products and promotions.
- Monitor agents using p recorded call monitoring system and side by side live monitoring to ensure agents are maintaining quality calls that provide a good customer experience, sales approach, and problem resolution proficiency.
- Coach agents by providing feedback from monitoring and data analysis using transformational coaching skills.
- Ensure representatives are accountable to Time Warner Cable methods, procedures, and policies.
- Hold weekly team meetings to encourage team participation and foster productive learning environments.
- Assist with recruiting, selection, training, development, and appraisal of inbound sales professionals.
- Continually work with management to improve processes, procedures, and work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills required.
- Ability to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
- Must demonstrate intermediate to advanced PC skills with a strong understanding of the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to learn and execute marketing/selling techniques.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills including excellent time management, listening and people skills.
- Understands and adheres to all company and department policies and procedures.
- Ability to effectively execute conflict resolution techniques.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, aligned with company policies and procedures.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
-Familiarity with applicable local, state and federal regulations.
The above list of duties and responsibilities is intended to describe the overall nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. The list is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills that may be required of individuals in this position.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required.
- Minimum of 2 years leadership experience required.
- Experience in a high-volume call center and/or inbound sales environment a plus.
- Experience in a telecom or cable/broadband a plus.
- Supervisor: Plans, staffs, evaluates and directs work of employees of a work unit.
Apply online @ Timewarnercable.com
FCC Unit_TWC: 0756
Controlling Establishment ID: 00828 - Albany New Karner Rd
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.