Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions.
We are the preeminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 900 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers. Please visit us at adeccousa.com.
An exciting job opportunity for an Experienced - CNC Machinist who can join our team and hit the ground running. This position is located in Dublin, Ohio. In this position the Machinist will be responsible to: Fabricate molds and power press dies used for fabricated sheet metal production.
Develop new or edits existing programs for implementation by CNC milling machines.
• Ability to read, understand, and program CNC machines using G code, including but not limited to, zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches.
• Able to calculate requirements using basic math, geometry, and trigonometry.
• Experience working on horizontal and vertical turning and multi-axis milling centers with FANUC controls.
• Have thorough knowledge of tooling and fixturing, and the designing and building of initial job set-ups.
• The ability to program and set up own job using CAD/CAM software. Solidworks preferred.
• Have experience working on complex metal parts with tolerances up to +/- .001 on larger parts, and +/- .0005 on smaller parts.
• Working knowledge of various control platforms (e.g. Fanuc, Okuma), and speeds and feed rates.
• Must have sound knowledge of blueprint reading.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.