We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the beverage industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Customer Business Representative to their team:
1) Manage all aspects of Sales and Marketing in the region or sales area
2) Work with Regional Manager and Distribution Manager in attaining 100% customer satisfaction
3) Manage corporate and commercial accounts
4) Visit existing accounts ensuring customer satisfaction and merchandising equipment is up to company standards
5) Recruit new accounts and retain existing accounts by constantly being in the market place
6) Utilize point of sales materials to stimulate sales
7) Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all inventory reports
8) Ensure customer satisfaction by applying effective customer service principles
9) Establish accurate driver/route schedules meeting
10) Other duties as assigned
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.