Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical industry and is currently seeking an accomplished Clinical Research Associate to join the team. Here is an overview of the role:
1) Perform clinical monitoring activities to ensure site compliance with study protocols and GCP
2) Perform monitoring visits, including pre-study, study site initiation, routine and interim monitoring and study site closure visits in accordance with monitoring plans/conventions
3) Serve as first point of contact for investigators and site staff
4) Maintain regular contact with study sites to ensure compliance with ICH-GCP, other regulatory requirements and protocols
5) Regularly assess subject accrual rates
6) Collaborate with internal team prior, during and following site visits
7) Work with site personnel and study team to identify, resolve and proactively prevent issues
8) Adhere to company's SOPs and standards
9) Assist in the managing a Contract Research Organization (CRO) in the conduct of clinical trial(s)
10) Work very closely with a small Clinical Team, apprising senior clinical management on trial status on a daily basis
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biopharmaceutical industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in clinical
If this seems like just the right opportunity to take your career to the next level, please apply - we want to hear from you!
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.