1) Lead the technical aspects of design and development of new medical device/equipment products from initial concept stage through to release and include evaluating designs through modeling and testing
1) Develop and test the feasibility of new and revised product concepts
2) Research and analyze design concepts
3) Interface with clinical experts to define product performance requirements
4) Identify product performance problems and recommend solutions
5) Translate concepts into design prototypes
6) Conduct technical research and based on findings
7) Provide design recommendations on raw materials, components, packaging and finished product design
8) Conduct and oversee design and process validation activities
9) Provide technical leadership
10) Comply with design control procedures and GMPs
11) Develop and finalize engineering drawings
12) Supervise junior technical staff
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in Research and Development
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.