Our client is currently recruiting a Sales Account Manager to provide leadership and energy to its sales management team. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a corporate culture that is known for having an innovative and growth oriented vision. Responsibilities include:
1) Ensure ongoing development of future sales activity, including the ability to identify and qualify prospective customers
2) Create and manage business plans to ensure Medical BU growth initiatives
3) Identify opportunities for custom, innovative solutions, which will differentiate the company from competition and also drive target margin contributions in line with strategy
4) Professionally represent the company as a highly competent technical, sales specialist, ensuring high customer confidence and satisfaction
5) Present a working knowledge of the company's BU capabilities and competencies through presentations, sales samples and collateral materials confidently
6) Deliver polished presentations and written correspondence
7) Execute the approved strategic plans
8) Engage with critical functional areas of the business to ensure all are in agreement with territory business plan and execution time-frames regularly
9) Contribute on a regular basis to internal and external marketing communications
10) Develop and manage relationships with key salespeople
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in sales management
If you are looking to work with a well-established company - one of the top names in the industry - you should not let this opportunity pass by. However, for this Sales Account Manager role, you must be someone who is experienced and passionate about sales management.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.