Healthcare - Health Services
Education - Teaching - Administration
At least 5 year(s)
Patient Care CoordinationSchedule:
8:00am - 5:00pmJob Details: Position Responsibilities:
Promotes high quality patient care and cost effective utilization of hospital resources through concurrent and retrospective evaluation of patient care through the medical record. Performs concurrent review of Managed Care to obtain payment for services rendered. Monitors Medicare patients for appropriate utilization. Formulates discharge plans for patients for continuation of care needs. Reports to Director of Patient Management Minimum Qualifications & Requirement:
- Must poses a State of New Jersey RN License.
- Must have at lease 5 years clinical hospital experience.
- Prior case management experience preferred.
- Diverse clinical experience in both Med/Surg and Critical Care a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to make decisions, work independently and communicate effectively with Interdisciplinary teams, patient, families, and physician staff to formulate a safe discharge plan.