Dental Assistants are dynamic powerhouses that execute a myriad of duties before, during, and after our patients stride through the office doors. These unsung heroes are fundamental to our high quality and affordable dental care and are essential in providing a high level of patient service. That’s why Gentle Dental takes pride in hiring Dental Assistants nothing short of exceptional. Do you have what it takes to deal with the hustle and bustle of daily routines but be appreciated for your multifaceted dedication as a Dental Assistant? We are seeking bright, outgoing, and supportive Dental Assistants who have an optimistic attitude and a collaborative spirit, joined together with a contagious smile from the inside out!
Our valued Dental Assistants will:
- Make patients comfortable and prepare them for treatment.
- Record, obtain, and review dental history and/or records from patient.
- Prepare treatment rooms, tray setups for dental procedures.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
- Prepare materials for making impressions and restorations.
- Assist the Dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
- Expose radiographs, and process dental x-ray film as directed by the Dentist.
- Instruct patients on postoperative and general oral health care.
- Actively participate as a contributing member of the office staff team to achieve patient satisfaction and office production goals.
- Comply with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA and MSDS guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Our experienced candidates must have:
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray license and a CPR license from the state you will be practicing in.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Gentle Dental has the resources you need to achieve true personal and career success.
We aim to provide our network of affiliated doctors and staff with a competitive benefits package, which include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays, CE credits through our Gentle Dental University, and career opportunities to advance with the company.
Are you ready to make a leap forward in your professional life? Apply today!
As an industry leader, Interdent – "Gentle Dental" provides a large network of resources, including experienced practice management staff, cutting edge technology, and innovative compensation approaches to help our affiliated dentists grow in their productive dental careers. We have dental practices in 8 States to include: Oregon, Washington, California, Hawaii, Arizona, Nevada, Kansas and Oklahoma.
Our management team and staff understand the complexity of the practice management side of dentistry. We have the most experienced management team in the business and we constantly leverage our affiliated network of over 150 offices to apply "best practice" methods to each individual office. You can count on us to manage your office efficiently, so that you can focus on dentistry. It's that simple, so come and join other affiliate dentists who have found both financial and career satisfaction.
Clinical Leadership Board. A Clinical Leadership Board comprised of dentists and hygienists helps to ensure that every Gentle Dental office adopts the best practices in the industry and delivers the finest care possible. In addition to offering clinical support and guidance to Gentle Dental practitioners, this board enhances quality care by performing patient care audits to ensure clinical integrity and total patient satisfaction.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SAVE | EMAIL | PRINT
|| Gentle Dental
|| Portland, OR
||Healthcare - Health Services
|| Not Specified
|| Not Specified
||At least 1 year(s)