Universal Health Services, Inc. is an organization that is committed to providing superior quality healthcare services that patients recommend to families and friends, employees are proud of, Physicians prefer for their patients, purchasers select for their clients, and Investors seek for long-term returns.
We employ seven guiding principles to help us achieve our mission each and every day. They include, service excellence, continuous improvement in measureable ways, employee development, teamwork, innovation in service delivery, compassion and ethical and fair treatment of all
CFO Cedar Hills Hospital
Universal Health Services, Inc., (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies. UHS constantly strives to build a team to help us achieve excellence and positively impact customers in our more than 200 locally-managed acute care, behavioral health and ambulatory care facilities. With 67,000 employees in 37 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Cedar Hills Hospital located in Beaverton, Oregon just 15 minutes from downtown Portland is a private psychiatric hospital specializing in mental health and chemical dependency care. We provide a wide range of services and programs that offer evidence-based treatment proven to have positive outcomes for our patients. Our inpatient and outpatient services offer supportive and compassionate care through specialty programs that are tailored to meet the needs of our patients.
To learn more visit: http://cedarhillshospital.com/
Chief Financial Officer Cedar Hills Hospital
The ideal CFO will have extensive experience in Hospital Facility & Outpatient Healthcare Financials preferably in a behavioral health setting. This position is a member of the hospitals leadership team. Providing financial leadership and day to day financial management. Including oversight of business office operations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general accounting, general ledger, monthly close, yearly close, financial reporting, budget preparation and FTE management.
• Monitor and control accounts receivables. Closely oversees Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
• Improve the profitability of the hospital. Continually monitor costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
• Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced hospital operating costs, and increased revenues.
• Prepare monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis
• Provide reconciliations, account analysis, and other information for Reimbursement Department, Tax Department, Auditors, etc., to aid in preparation of reports.
• Prepare annual budget in conjunction with UHS standards. In cooperation with management and department heads, reviews prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends of the facility.
Requirements for this position include:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a financial leadership role in a healthcare setting, behavioral health strongly preferred.
• Minimum education requirement of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
• Proven record of success improving the profitability of a hospital by continually monitoring costs in all areas, especially staffing as it relates to patient volume.
• At least 5 years of experience overseeing the Business Office functions to ensure cash collection goals are met, and net revenue is properly stated.
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Relocation benefits
• Bonus opportunity
• UHS Stock Options opportunity
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.