Our client is currently seeking a driven and ambitious Senior Clinical Research Associate to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated professional who has a go-getter attitude.
1) Participate in the investigator recruitment process
2) Perform initial qualification visits of potential investigators
3) Evaluate the capability of the site to successfully manage and conduct the clinical study, both clinically and technically
4) Serve as primary contact between company and investigator, and co-ordinate with all correspondence
5) Ensure timely transmission of clinical data with the study site and technical reporting, as requested
6) Assists with attends and may present at investigator meetings for assigned studies
7) Authorize to request site audits for reasons of validity
8) Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with clinical investigative sites
9) Ensure data integrity, patient safety and regulatory compliance for all assigned sites
10) Monitor recruitment and data quality while on site and remotely through EDC systems/communication with sites
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the medical device industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people who have recent experience in clinical research
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who isn't afraid of rolling up their sleeves to get things done and has a great attitude. Our client believes in adding value to each and every thing they do and are looking for someone with similar values.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.