Our client is looking for a Clinical Program Manager with solid clinical program management experience from the biotechnology industry. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is able to handle the following responsibilities...
1) Oversee all trial operational aspects, including budgets, timelines, resources and vendor selection
2) Oversee clinical team staff during study start-up, interim monitoring and closeout activities
3) Report to a Director, Clinical Operations on the Anemia team
4) Manage clinical study teams, CROs and vendors to ensure that the studies are completed on time, within budget, and in compliance with SOPs, FDA regulations and ICH / GCP guidelines
5) Review and prepare protocols and clinical study reports
6) Co-ordinate site training and protocol implementation for partnered programs
7) Act as the clinical resource for the internal development team
8) Manage internal staffing and performance management
9) Participate in the implementation, day-to-day organization, management and execution of the clinical development plan
10) Oversee site and investigator selection process
11) Identify issue that might delay the project and make recommendation to improve time lines for project completion
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Biotechnology Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Medical Device Jobs, Small Molecule, Biologic, Oncology, Hematology, Dermatology, Neurology, Cardiology, Urology, Nephrology, Vaccine, Disease, Drug Development, Surgery, Physician, EMR, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Scientist, R&D, Clinical Research, Clinical Trial, Regulatory Affairs, Nutraceutical, Surgeon, MD, Hospital, Immunology, Quality, QC, Validation, Engineer, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aseptic, Sterility, Hospital, Research and Development, Medical Affairs, Drug Safety
1) University degree is required (preference will be given to those with degree in relevant field, though all candidates are welcome and encouraged to apply)
2) Appropriate full-time work experience is mandatory (no students or fresh graduates please)
3) Recent experience in the biotechnology industry is strongly preferred
4) Preference will be given to people have recent experience in clinical program management
If you're a confident communicator with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and thrive in a busy atmosphere, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is the premier recruitment firm in North America for companies involved in the research, clinical development, manufacturing and distribution of drugs and devices that allow patients to live healthier and more fulfilling lives. Leveraging a network of relationships in every major city – including New York, San Francisco, Raleigh-Durham, Chicago, Dallas, Denver and Los Angeles – Sterling-Hoffman Life Sciences is ideally positioned to assist fast growing CROs, pharmaceutical companies, biotech firms and medical device players in their quest to recruit the best people.