>> Springs Memorial Hospital
Employee Type :
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Type :
Required Education :
>> 2 Year Degree
Required Experience :
>> At least 2 year(s)
Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Unit - 90% - Nights
The Registered Nurse shall be responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan of care and policies.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state RN license from State Board Examiners.
- Maintain current BLS certification.
- Maintain current ACLS certification
• Desirable characteristics include at least two years experience in hospital or medically related environment.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of patients served.
• Must demonstrate knowledge of principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirement relative to the patient’s needs and to provide care needed as described to in policy and procedure.
Springs Memorial HospitalEmployee Status:
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.