We are on the lookout for a driven individual with a passion for the meat industry. One of our clients is looking to add a strong Food Scientist to their team:
1) Develop new products and the on-going improvement of existing products
2) Maintain notebooks and records according to SOPs, GMPs and currently acceptable practices
3) Improve the quality of products
4) Develop new processing methods and new or improved foods to create safer food products
5) Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to partner with customers in product development efforts
6) Interact with current vendors and help source new raw materials as needed for all projects
7) Evaluate and provide recommendations for product improvements by addressing flavor, texture, nutrition and cost
8) Provide technical and business risk assessment/perspectives related to new product development
9) Leverage external and internal experts for key analytical and sensory research
10) Participate in quality/product improvement and productivity initiatives
More questions? Want to know the Salary range? Keep reading.
The best way to get more details is to click ‘Apply’, upload your resume, and ENTER YOUR QUESTIONS in the ‘Cover Letter’ field. A recruiter will call you and answer all of your questions (if they feel you are a fit for the role). Your resume will be kept CONFIDENTIAL – we respect your privacy. Our Recruiters are more likely to respond to your questions if they know you are *seriously* interested, and prefer to know a little bit about your background before calling.
1) Follow our CEO on Twitter for status-updates about your job application:http://www.twitter.com/sterlinghoffman
2) Add our CEO on Facebook:
We will try to respond to your questions privately via Twitter or Facebook only.
TAGS: Food Jobs, Beverage Jobs, Food Careers, Meat, Dairy, Baked Goods, CPG, Bakery, Beef, Vegetable, Fruit, Snacks, Cream, Cheese, Ingredients, Wine, Candy, Confectionery, Bread, Bagel, Nutraceutical, Kraft, Grocery, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality Assurance, QA, QC, Sanitation, Logistics, Maintenance, Engineering, Engineer, Food Science, Beverage Careers, Food Manufacturing, Food Processing, Food Science, Restaurant, Fresh Produce, Organic Foods, Food Industry, Beverage Industry, Frozen Dessert, Frozen Food
FEP Search Group is one of North America's most competent and resource-rich staffing firms.
Established in 1975, the firm has been able to align clients with the industry's best talent. Our 16,000-plus highly qualified candidates placed successfully in leading companies prove that we are one of North America's most competent, aggressive and candidate-rich search firms.